The SPARKS are the premier dance team for the Pittsburgh Power arena football team. The SPARKS perform at each of the 9 Power home games in the CONSOL Energy Center, and make appearances at community events in and around Pittsburgh. Tryouts start this Wednesday, November 9th!
WHERE: Club One Fitness in Shadyside, 6325 Penn Avenue, Pittsburgh
WHEN: Wednesday, November 9 from 6pm to 11pm; Saturday, November 12 from 11 am to 5pm; Sunday, November 13 from 11am to 5pm.
- Must be 18 years of age by start of 2012 season
- Valid ID is required
- Must submit a non-returnable individual photo at least 5″ x 7″ in size (headshot preferred)
- Must submit a non-returnable resume including professional and dance experience
- Visible tattoos should be covered with makeup
- Body piercings should be removed
Auditions are closed to the public. The first 30 minutes of the tryouts will be for registration. Walk-ins are welcome!
Interview requests contact: email@example.com; (412) 434 – 6320 x 119
League Information available at www.arenafootball.com
Pittsburgh Power information at www.pittsburghpowerfootball.com