PITTSBURGH (KDKA/WPCW-TV) — Want to be part of Pittsburgh’s CW? We are an equal opportunity employer that is always on the lookout for talented people to join our team!
If you’re interested in learning about internship or employment opportunities with us, you’re in the right place!
Looking for a career with us? Click here to search all available employment positions
Internships are available for college juniors or seniors (students must have completed their sophomore year to apply) in the following areas: News Assignment Desk, Pittsburgh Today Live, Website Production/Reporting, Business/Politics, Promotions, Video Production, Sales/Programming, Commercial Production, Sports & Special Programming, Hometown High Q/Marketing & Special Events, Sports, and Weather.
Internships are not compensated and students must receive college credit for the internship. Previous interns are not permitted to do another internship.
Interested students must attend our internship interviews and bring four (4) copies of the following paperwork on the day of the interview:
- Completed application
- Completed faculty sponsor questionnaire along with his/her letter of recommendations
- Letter of recommendation from a previous internship supervisor or from an employer
- Resume with Cover Letter
- Writing Sample (a short paper already submitted to class or an essay on “The Value of an Internship” is acceptable)
Next Internship Interview (Winter/Spring 2014 Semester):
- Date: Monday, December 2nd, 2013
- Time: Registration begins at 8:45 a.m.; Introduction begins promptly at 10 a.m.
- Location: Two Gateway Center, 4th Floor Conference Room – 420 Fort Duquesne Boulevard, Suite 100, Pittsburgh, PA 15222
- Notes: You must bring four copies of all paperwork with you on the day of the interview. Any student who shows up with incomplete or missing paperwork will not be permitted to interview.