(KBCWtv) — In a steamy lingerie photo shoot, Vogue captures “perfect bodies” in all their curvaceous glory, creating an Internet sensation that body-positive supporters call an answer to Victoria’s Secret’s controversial lingerie photo, “The Perfect Body” — a double entendre on the name of their line, but featuring skin-and-bones thin models.
The Vogue slideshow is called “The Best Lingerie Comes In All Sizes,” and it comes perfectly timed after the controversy over Victoria’s Secret lingerie photo, and the controversy over Calvin Klein’s “normally sized” model a size 10.
VOGUE SLIDE SHOW: The Best Lingerie Comes In All Sizes (Photos)
The Vogue shots are tearing up Instagram, featuring a group of plus-size models wearing various brands.
The photos are real, non-glossy, moving, and in the words of most comments, refreshingly beautiful.
And a selfie from the models:
- Stylish Summer Trends | Hot or Not?
- GoDaddy Controversy Spurs Social Media Firestorm
- Mayor Blaming Social Media For Violent Brawls At Mall
- Vogue Answers Victoria’s Secret ‘Perfect Body’ Lingerie Pic With Own Perfect Bodies, In All Shapes
- Rashes, Blisters Lead To Major Fitbit Recall
- Famed Chef Creates ‘Chocolate Chip Cookie Milk Shots’