Oakland Restaurant Week is Back January 30 – February 4, 2017
6 Days, $6 Lunches, Endless Ways to Enjoy.
PITTSBURGH – Come visit your favorite restaurants in one of Pittsburgh’s largest dining districts and enjoy a week of diverse lunch options at a special price. During Oakland Restaurant Week, week of January 30th – February 4th, 2017, consumers can spend smart while eating great.
Seventeen (17) eateries have teamed up to provide $6 lunches for six days allowing patrons to save on lunch without compromising taste. Participants who take advantage of this deal can also enter to win free lunch for one month along with other great prizes from participating Oakland retail businesses. This unique offer is an excellent way for budget conscious consumers to guiltlessly indulge in mouth-watering lunches.
Also, people can enjoy a Meatless Monday option thanks to the Sustainable Pittsburgh Restaurants Program — the Oakland Business Improvement District’s way of helping to reduce the impact on the environment.
Oakland Restaurant Week will feature the following restaurants:
- Chick-N Grille – 121 Oakland Avenue
- Fuel & Fuddle – 212 Oakland Avenue
- Hello Bistro – 3605 Forbes Avenue
- Hilton Garden Inn – 3454 Forbes Avenue
- Original Milano Pizza – 3606 Fifth Avenue
- Pamela’s Diner – 3703 Forbes Avenue
- Peter’s Pub – 116 Oakland Avenue
- Primaniti Bros. – 3803 Forbes Avenue
- Prince of India – 3614 Fifth Avenue
- Red Oak Cafe’ – 3610 Forbes Avenue
- Sciulli’s Pizza – 3404 Fifth Avenue
- Sincerely Yogurt – 3400 Fifth Avenue
- Sorrento’s Pizza Roma – 233 Atwood Street
- Stack’d Burgers & Beers – 3716 Forbes Avenue
- Sushi Fuku – 120 Oakland Avenue
- Thai Hana & Sushi Bar – 3608 Fifth Avenue
- Top Shabu-Shabu & Lounge – 114 Atwood Street
Oakland Restaurant Week is a win-win for both the consumer and the eatery! Each year, the participating businesses generate record-breaking sales making Oakland Restaurant Week one of the area’s most popular events. Customers will keep both their wallets and their stomachs feeling full, all while enjoying delicious meals from some of Oakland’s best places to eat.
For more information regarding Oakland Restaurant Week, including the $6 menu options, please visit www.OnlyinOakland.org.
This event is funded by the Oakland Business Improvement District with additional support provided by Sustainable Pittsburgh.
About the Oakland Business Improvement District
Serving the heart of Pittsburgh’s Oakland neighborhood, the Oakland Business Improvement District represents local businesses, commercial property owners, universities, hospitals, non-profit organizations and government agencies focused on keeping Oakland a clean, attractive and vibrant commercial district. The organization also takes the lead on Innovation Oakland, a project with the goal of transforming Oakland into the region’s hub for technology and innovation. The OBID is supported, in part, by over 250 business and property owners including Carlow University, UPMC, Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC and the University of Pittsburgh.
For more information on the Oakland Business Improvement District, visit: www.OnlyinOakland.org or call 412-683-6243.